Snuggle Zip Footie/Romper . Red Baozi
$24.00 Sold Out
Babies and children (up to 6 years) will feel snuggly warm in our organic zipper sleeper.
Dressing is made super-easy with the front neck to knee zipper while flat-lock seams and protective inside zipper flap leaves nothing to bind or pinch tender skin.
Fold over mittens for hands and feet keep little fingers and toes warm throughout the winter.
The limited edition Baozi Pattern was created by Pinyin Press for our What Really Matters Project, an annual limited edition print designed for a good cause. Portion of proceeds from our What Really Matters Project support local charitable organizations for children in need.
Original Price $40.
• Regular fit
• Front zipper from neck to knee for ease of dressing
• Protective inside flap and top tab on zipper for comfort
• Raglan sleeve for maximum comfort and movement
• Integrated mittens (3M to 12M) and socks for flexibility
• Durable nickel-free finish free metal poppers
• Flat-lock stitching for maximum comfort
• Trans-seasonal fabric weight for versatility
100% organic cotton, IMO/GOTS certified
Red Baozi pattern
3M, 6M, 12M (with fold-over mittens and attached feet)
18M, 2Y, 4Y, 6Y (with thumb-holes and fold-over feet)
ethically made in China
• Machine wash 30 degrees, no bleach, tumble dry low or line dry, medium iron
• Itch-free water-based screen-printed care label printed on interior back collar