Orient Collar Shirt SS . Patterns
$16.00 Sold Out
Our Orient Collar Shirt is one versatile piece that will keep up with all of your child's imaginations and adventures.
Comfortable and durable enough for play dates and battling pirates yet refined and stylish for birthday parties and dinners at Grandma’s house.
Mandarin collar for a subtle Asian look.
Regular price is $38.
Complete the outfit with our Pull Me Up Shorts.
The Lucky Cat and Chirping Cricket Patterns were created by Pinyin Press for our What Really Matters Project, an annual limited edition print designed for a good cause. Portion of proceeds from our What Really Matters Project support local charitable organizations for children in need.
• Regular fit
• Upright Mandarin collar
• Collar placket with nickel-free metal poppers for easy dressing
• Taped back neck for comfort
• Side vents and longer back hem for extra movement & coverage
• Lightweight fabric for summer comfort
100% organic cotton jersey, IMO/GOTS certified
Red Lucky Cat Pattern
Chirping Cricket Pattern
18M, 2Y, 4Y, 6Y, 8Y
ethically made in China
• Machine wash 30 degrees, no bleach, tumble dry low or line dry, medium iron
• Itch-free waterbased screenprinted care label printed on inside back collar